At a Head Over Heels birthday party you get an hour and a half of fun and games in our 20,000 square ft. state-of-the-art facility!
The children will enjoy an hour of age-appropriate instructional play in our gym including our trampolines, obstacle courses, foam pits, trapezes, parachute fun and our AWESOME INFLATABLE OBSTACLE COURSE! The birthday star receives a special trip in our spotting belt! (No prior gymnastics experience is required.) The children will then move to the party room for cake, ice cream, presents, etc.
There is a maximum of 24 children for each party. This number includes the birthday child.
Parties are for children turning 5 years or older. All guests must be at least 4 years old in order to participate.
HOH Will Provide
- Professional Staff
- Paper Goods
- Cake (your choice of chocolate, vanilla or marble cake – chocolate or vanilla frosting)
- Ice Cream Cups
- Permission Slips (Each child must have a permission slip signed by a parent or legal guardian in order to participate)
You Will Need to Provide
- Head Count (if over 16 guests must be provided 2 weeks prior to the party)
- Goodie bags (if desired)
Parties are held on Sundays throughout the year at the following times: 11:00-12:30, 1:00-2:30 and 3:00-4:30. Email for availability.
- Members: $350 for up to 16 children (including birthday child)
- Non-members: $400 for up to 16 children (including birthday child)
- $10.00 per extra child up to a maximum of 24 (including birthday child)
- Cancellation policy: If written notice is received 21 days prior to the date of the party, there will be a $75 cancellation fee.
- Full payment is due upon sign up.
A Few Reminders
- One Parent/Guardian of the birthday star will be allowed in the gym to take photos. Please, bare feet or sneakers only!
- All other adults must stay in the observation area with any siblings not participating in the party/field trip under the supervision of the parent/guardian.
- Flash photography is not allowed. A staff member can arrange a group photo at the end of the party if you would like.
- Participating children should have bare feet, no socks or tights.
- Girls – Leotard or shorts and a form fitted shirt that does not ride up, no crop tops, no fitbits or jewelry, bare feet and hair pulled back.
- Boys – Gym style shorts and shirt, no fitbits or jewelry and bare feet.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the gym (cake and ice cream will be served in the party room).