Head Over Heels boasts one of the nicest gymnastics facilities on the South Shore. We have all of the latest girls, boys, and preschool equipment, as well as countless mats and specialized equipment for all events. For your convenience, we have two observation areas (upstairs and downstairs) allowing you to enjoy your child’s class comfortably. Both of these viewing areas give a clear view of all parts of the gym.
June 27, 2020 – Covid Policy Update:
- Face masks are now optional (students will be required to bring a mask) but they will no longer be required to wear it. Children under 12 are currently unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine so it will be up to the parents’ discretion regarding wearing a mask. With the guidance of our local Boards of Health, our program will continue to follow the suggested guidelines of the CDC and the DPH.
- Please do not come if you have been sick with a fever or illness within the past 24 hours.
- Parents and visitors will no longer be required to fill out a wellness check form.
- Please continue to use the hand sanitizers located throughout the building.
- Social distancing for un-vaccinated people is optional.
- Our observation room (located upstairs in the building) will be closed from 8:00am until 5:45pm every day due to our summer programs.
- We will continue to clean our facility throughout the day as well as a deep clean at the end of every night.