Head Over Heels boasts one of the nicest gymnastics facilities on the South Shore. We have all of the latest girls, boys, and preschool equipment, as well as countless mats and specialized equipment for all events. For your convenience, we have two observation areas (upstairs and downstairs) allowing you to enjoy your child’s class comfortably. Both of these viewing areas give a clear view of all parts of the gym.
Hello HOH Families! Fall is underway and gymnastics at HOH is going great! We would like to thank you all for your cooperation in helping to make this a fun and safe environment for your children and our staff. Below, you will find some new adjustments to our current procedures:
- Masks: Effective Monday, Oct. 19th we are asking that all class and team students wear their masks throughout their class whenever possible. If they are doing a skill where they feel more comfortable taking off their mask, they may do so.
- Drop off: Please do not come to class any earlier than 15 minutes prior to the start time. This will help to minimize parent/child exposure from one hour to the next.
- Wellness checks: (2 options)
- 1) You may come into the gym and sign the wellness check for you and your child. You are then free to stay or drop off and go.
- 2) If you do not want to or are unable to come in, you may drop off your child at the door but must send them in with one of the completed wellness check forms. (form attached below)
- Parent Observation: Due to social distancing requirements, only one parent is allowed per gymnast at a time. All visitors entering the building must fill out the Visitor Wellness Check Form upon arrival. We remind parents to please keep their 6 ft. distance while observing in the lobby.